Once positioning it’s time to get creative with your ideas, in simple terms branding is in a nutshell. Nevertheless, without brand research and positioning, creative work will be all glamour with little substance.
Creative ideation is always done with positioning in mind. A logo is made to emphasize your brand idea or its purpose, sub-brands are created in accordance with the brand architecture, and messaging is created to communicate how your brand is diverse than your competitors.
At this stage, we develop the visual and verbal brand identity elements. Things like:
• Visual Identity – Your Identity (Logo)
• Visual Guidelines – How to use them consistently.
• Verbal Identity – Your brand tone and its communication
• Verbal Guidelines – How to use them consistently.
• Brand Assets + Files – Your corporate stationery, Letterhead, business cards, envelopes etc..